Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Silver Cross Linear Freeway Sleepover Pram & Car Seat – Ebony +
Linear Freeway Sleepover – Ebony (TOTAL RRP 630)
Beautiful Pram / Pushchair / Car Seat / Moses set ALL IN ONE.
Genuine reason for selling: I’m pregnant with my second child, as it was a surprise, my toddler is still very young, therefore I need a double pushchair… I originally bought this to save for my 2nd child as its sturdy and luxurious.
Ideal for boy or girl as its in black.
This was one of 3 pushchairs I used so it isn’t as worn & torn as most (I work full time and this was only used with me – weekends etc)
There is a scrape on the frame (1 side) and the wheels are scuffed along with the odd scuff on the frame – but the fabrics are all in perfect condition.
Car Seat – looks brand new – hasn’t been involved in any accidents so in working order.
Oak frame & moses set not been used as I had a moses basket – but its far more comfortable & luxurious than a standard moses set.
Whats included RRP 410:
• Sleepover pram body
• Linear Compact pram chassis
• Cosy toes footmuff
• Protective apron
• Ventilated rain cover
• Large shopping basket
Optional Extras (INCLUDED):
• Ventura Plus Car Seat (From Birth) – Ebony RRP 125
• Changing Bag – Ebony RRP 35
• Solid Ash Rocking Stand RRP 60 NEVER USED
• Moses Basket Covers – White NEVER USED
Key features:
• Suitable from birth to toddler
• 3 in 1 design: pram, pushchair and travel system (with optional Silver Cross Ventura Plus car seat)
• Reversible pushchair for eye-to-eye contact
• Multi-position pushchair recline
• Deep padded soft mattress and pram liner for ultimate comfort
• An easy-fold chassis with auto-lock
• Four-way soft-riding suspension
• Lockable, swivel wheels
• Step-on/off brake
• Large shopping basket
• Height adjustable multi-position handle
• Auto-locking when folded
Full information of pram/pushchair system found on:
http://www.silvercross.co.uk/pram-systems/Linear-Sleepover/ebony/
Any further questions / Pics please message me…
Comes from a smoke free & pet free home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment