Saturday, July 14, 2012
cot and changing station !
lush cot/bed and changing station. brought as the set in like new condition as my little girl went from moses basket to crib to cot for a few weeks then to my bed lol. the set is called madison. it cost over 300 and really is a lush tone of wood. cot rises as you would expect. 200 is a bargin viewing is available but no time waisters please. If you are expecting and want your dream nursury I also have I love my bear range from toys r us. I would like 30 for the lot which is a bargin as the cot range its self cost over 100. the changing mat fits purfectly on the changing station. The lot of I is the- changing mat, cot toy, cot bumber and quilt set, musical mobile, bedroom themometre, rug, wall pictures and matching blanket. set is in lush condition. Grab a bargin ! please call me if interested on 07917693056.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment