Thursday, July 5, 2012
Girls Birthday Party Accessories, party bags, decorations, everything for a party -
Girls Birthday Party Accessories, party bags, decorations, everything for a party
Hi,
I am selling loads of Girls party accessories; I have party bags, decorations, cups & plates, banners, invitations, and more!
Here’s what I have:
 Pink and/or Purple party bags include ( 1 skirt, 1 bubbles, 1 wand, 1 crown & party blower) 3 each
 5 Party Blow Bubbles (per pack) 1
 8x Party Cups (per pack) 1
 20 Party Napkins (per pack) 1
 8 Party Plates (per pack) 1
 12 Party Blowers (per pack) 1
 20 Party Invitations (per pack) 1
 10 Party Loot bags (per pack) 1
 Party Banners 1 large & 1 flag banner (per pack) 1
All items are packed and ready to go, you can buy as many or little as needed, and big bulk buys a deal can be made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment